As marketers, we have access to a plethora of data, research and trend pieces. Unlocking the value of that data to influence your marketing tactics can be quite overwhelming. During this session, we’ll be lifting the lid on vital research conducted by Devoncroft and the IABM to help you understand how you can target your development, sales and marketing efforts. Join us for this session if you really want to know the “why use”, “when to use” and “how to use” the data and hear some recent case examples. We’ll also be discussing the potential gaps and challenges a marketeer faces when looking for meaningful data to support their strategy.
- 17.00 – 17.05: Welcome and panel introductions
- 05 – 17.15: Josh Stinehour: Devoncroft data presentation
- 15 – 17.25: Lisa Collins: What data is available in various IABM reports
- 25 – 17.40: Kami Periman: Using research to boost marketing strategy
- 40 – 17.50: Panel discussion
- 50 – 18.00: Audience Q and A
- Josh Stinehour, Principal Analyst at Devoncroft Partners
- Lisa Collins, Head of Membership Engagement at IABM
- Kami Periman, Senior Advisor, Solutions Marketing at Dell
Bookings are closed for this event.