TO ACCESS THE EVENT CLICK HERE >> (Fill in your details on Intelligo and get direct access to all sessions)
Marketing Leaders Circle is delighted to be hosting a unique virtual experience where those looking to sharpen their marketing, sales, networking, and business strategy skills can discover, learn, and shape the future together.
As we look forward to being together once again, it is clear that previous skills, tactics, and solutions used to succeed are no longer entirely relevant. Businesses will need to adapt, and in some cases change altogether.
Taking place on Wednesday 15 September (2pm – 7pm BST), this virtual event will provide a mix of best practice content, debate, and interactive sessions, which will provide learning, development, and essential insight.
The Marketing Leaders Circle is committed to supporting the development of people within the industry and this is our gift to ensure that the media and entertainment space thrives!
We invite registrations from all job functions across broadcast, media and entertainment, and audiovisual to attend this special event.
- 2:00PM BST: Being Brave: why marketers need to embrace vulnerability to create real change
SPEAKER: Lizzie Shupak, CEO, Curve
- 2:30PM BST: How to utilise technology to deliver a seamless event experience, both online and offline
SPEAKER: Stuart Mitchell, Sales Director, Intelligo
- 3:00PM BST: How Account Based Marketing (ABM) should be done
SPEAKER: Robert Norum, Founder, Opportunitas
- 3.30PM BST: A deep dive in lead generation, demand generation, lead nurturing
SPEAKER: Anol Bhattacharya, CEO, GetIT
- 4:00PM BST: Promoting your solution rather than the technology
SPEAKER: Alison Pavitt, Director of Sales and Marketing, Pebble
- 4.30PM BST: Hear directly from buyers, and learn how to best engage with them in your marketing
PANELLISTS: Jorge Delanuez, Head of Technology & Operations, Olympic Channel, Renard Jenkins, Vice President Content Transmission and Production Technology, WarnerMedia, and Joe way, University of Southern California
- 5:00PM BST: Reinventing ‘live’: the future of events
SPEAKER: Marco Giberti, Founder and CEO, Vesuvio Ventures
- 5:20BST: Life’s a pitch
SPEAKER: Lee Warren, Conference and Keynote business speaker, Invisible Advantage
- 6:00PM BST: Why digital communities are the next big thing?
SPEAKER: Michelle Goodall, CMO, Guild
- 6:30 BST: Flirting – the new age of networking
SPEAKER: Elizabeth Clarke, Co-Founder, Dream Agility
Bookings are closed for this event.