Click here to enter the event >> https://mlc-balancingthebudget.intelligo.events/stages/balancing-the-budget
With budgets being stretched further and further across multiple channels, we find ourselves doing more for less. Join us during this lively panel as we debate brand vs demand generated marketing activities, and where we can expect to see a real return on investment. Discussion points will include:
- Traditional tradeshow presence – do we really need to invest huge budgets for brand exposure, or can we take a cost-effective approach and still see a return?
- Can you create a community away from tradeshows?
- How to make the most of our digital leads and manage our data
- How do we educate our sales teams?
- How will our customers engage in the future?
- Jason Bradwell
Host of B2B Better and author of B2B Bite
- Anne-Louise Buick
VP Global Revenue Marketing, at AVID
- Ben Davenport
VP Global Marketing at Pixotope
Bookings are closed for this event.