Broadcast and media technology companies face an increasingly-tough challenge reaching budget holders and decision makers through their marketing activities. Buyers complain they are swamped with the wrong kind of communications, yet often struggle to find out about potential vendors and products when it comes to making a shortlist.
This webinar lifts the lid on what buyers really want, and how best to market media technology. It reveals the findings of in-depth research with technology buyers carried out by Caretta Research in partnership with Bubble Agency.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Which marketing channels are most effective – and most trusted by buyers
- The crucial, but changing, role of industry trade shows
- How to cut through the mass of marketing to connect with potential buyers in the most effective way
- Where social media platforms fit into the buying process
- How best to understand the buying audience and what they want to hear
Speaker: Robert Ambrose, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Caretta Research, and the report’s author